We bring the best of technologies
to make your projects successful
Quality is at the center of our processes
Front-end / Back-end
Qualitiz Technologies and its teams offer high-quality web development services to help customers develop their online presence.
We develop custom solutions using the best web technologies to provide both elegant and professional editorial sites as well as powerful and ergonomic BToB Web Apps.
We combine technical expertise, functional analysis and UI/UX design to provide personalized solutions that meet the unique needs of each customer.
HTML / CSS Expertise
HTML / CSS development and integration
With HTML5 and CSS3 technologies, widely supported by most modern browsers, our EXPERTS transform mockups and graphic elements into accessible, responsive, cross-browser compatible web pages that adhere to industry best practices.
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework developed by Taylor Otwell, it is considered one of the most popular and powerful. It is geared towards the development of web applications using the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern. It allows for fast and efficient development of web applications using clear coding conventions and a robust design template system.
PHP is a widely used open-source scripting language, geared towards web development and its scripts are executed on the server. It was created by Canadian-Danish programmer Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
Elle possède de nombreux atouts qui ont fait qu’elle est devenue très prisée des développeurs : on peut citer la création de composants réutilisables, la gestion performante de l’état de l’application (Redux), ou encore la performance remarquable obtenue à l’aide de composants comme “Virtual DOM”.
De nombreux grands sites l’utilisent tels que Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, etc..
e-commerce websites development
Our team is experienced in implementing e-commerce solutions for creating user-friendly and high-performing online stores, using the latest technologies and market trends.
With our expertise, we are able to help you develop your online business, while saving you time and money.
PrestaShop is an extremely modular open-source e-commerce solution that allows to create and develop e-commerce websites.
Created in 2007, PrestaShop is used on hundred of thousands e-commerce websites in the whole world.
Créé en 2007, PrestaShop est utilisé sur des centaines de milliers de sites e-commerce dans le monde entier.
Magento is a flexible, extensible, and scalable commerce platform for creating B2B and B2C multichannel commerce experiences. Created in 2008 by Varien, Magento was acquired by eBay in 2011 and, in 2018, by Adobe, who integrated it into its SaaS offering "Adobe Commerce.
Shopify is a reputable e-commerce platform created in 2006 by 2 developers Tobias Lütke and Scott Lake, based in Canada. It is trending and is now a leader in e-commerce with over 6 million shops powered by this technology.
Shopify n’est pas une solution ‘open source’ comme Prestashop, Magento, WooCommerce mais une solution dite ‘ hébergée ‘ (Saas pour dire Software as a Service) qui fonctionne par abonnement mensuel.
Shopify vous offre la possibilité de gérer à distance vos retours produits de façon très simple et très rapide ainsi de savoir ce que vous avez pour éviter des coupures de stocks.
WooCommerce, is the leader in open source e-commerce platforms, it is a Wordpress extension that allows to create and efficiently manage an online shop. It has been created by Automattic, the same company that distributes Wordpress.
Another expertise area of the company: mobile apps and responsive (mobile) websites develoment.
Our team is able to create quality mobile apps for your needs, and they also master the process of publishing these applications on the stores (public or private), which goes with the handling of certificates and enterprise apps distribution.
Swift on iOS
Swift is a compiled, multi-paradigm (Object-Oriented/Functional) programming language. Introduced by Apple in 2014, and open-sourced the following year, Swift, simple, efficient and safe, quickly became the preferred language for developing iOS, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch apps.
JS cross platform domain
Microsoft cross platform domain
Xamarin, developed by Microsoft in 2011, is an open-source framework based on .NET. Xamarin is a technology that allows mobile application developers to have a native and cross-platform approach. Xamarin enables the creation of native applications for Android, iOS, macOS and Windows using common .NET / C# code and platform-specific user interfaces.
Microsoft .NET development
We have a team of highly experienced .NET developers who develop high-quality web and mobile applications within the Azure Cloud DevOps ecosystem.
It is an area in which we have a long experience and major references.
We also provide maintenance and technical support services for applications in this technology.
ASP.NET Core is a modern, open-source development platform for web applications, cloud services, and mobile apps. It allows developers to create efficient and robust web applications and cloud services using a single framework.
A WebAPI is a way for two computer systems to communicate over HTTP in a similar way to web browsers and servers. It allows to expose the functionality of a back-end system over the internet, so that other systems can interact with it, usually via HTTP-based requests and responses or RESTful services, which can be consumed by a wide range of clients including browsers, mobile devices and applications.
WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) is a Windows desktop application development technology that offers a rich user interface, separation of responsibilities among different layers (MVVM model), powerful data binding system, and good interoperability. It allows for flexibility in creating both desktop and mobile apps and has built-in support for accessibility and vector-based rendering.
Il permet une flexibilité pour créer des applications de bureau et mobiles et possède un support intégré pour l’accessibilité et le rendu vectoriel.
Windows Forms is the "old" technology from Microsoft to develop Windows desktop applications, it was replaced by WPF but there are still a lot of applications which continue to use Windows Forms. Our developers have experience on this platform and provide evolutive and corrective maintenance services for it.
.NET MA UI
.NET MAUI is the new Microsoft platform for developing fully cross-platforms applications, that can be used on mobile devices, desktop computers and servers. The applications created using this technology can run on any device which means Windows, MacOS, Linux and also iOS & Android.
Business Intelligence is a key tool for businesses that want to visualize data from their operational activities in order to make the right decisions to improve productivity and drive growth.
Power BI is the solution offered by Microsoft in this field, it offers great flexibility in implementation while being powerful. It also offers good maintainability.
Qualitiz Technologies has the skills to master this platform and is offering them for the design and implementation of your BI projects.
Business Intelligence Domain
Power BI is a Business Intelligence platform that enables users to visualize and analyze data, create interactive reports and dashboards from data from various sources, and share insights.
- HTML allows, among other things, to format and semantically structure the content of a web page.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) describes the presentation of HTML pages and allows for control of the visual appearance, or "style" of an HTML document.
- CSS and HTML are two distinct but complementary technologies that are often used together to allow for separation between the document structure and presentation, which can then be managed in separate files.
- Laravel uses Symfony components (another PHP framework) for about 30% of its lines, to provide basic functionality for its framework. But many additional features have been added.
- Effectively, in addition to basic PHP framework features (request routing, authentication, etc.), Laravel has features that help quickly design elegant and well-organized web applications.
- Laravel delivers exceptional performance for web applications and includes various tools to enhance their efficiency (caching systems like "Memcached", "Redis", etc.)
- Laravel does not compromise on the security of your web applications and offers native protection against various attack vectors: cross-site forgery protection, protection against SQL injections, etc.
- PHP stands for 'PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor'.
- PHP is a server-side scripting language: the PHP code of the requested web pages is evaluated by the server, which then generates code (HTML, CSS, etc.) and data (PNG, SVG, PDF, etc.) for the web browser.
- Vanilla PHP" means simply using PHP without the help of frameworks or external libraries for creating web applications in pure PHP.
- React is used to build user interface components in any application with frequently changing data.
- Among the main advantages of React.js: its flexibility, performance, fast mobile integration through React Native, 100% open source and regular improvements and contributions from the developer community.
- Node.js is used to create various types of applications: web applications, command-line applications, real-time chat applications, etc.
- Node.js allows for the creation of fast and scalable applications, capable of handling high levels of traffic and processing large numbers of simultaneous requests in an extremely efficient manner.
- PrestaShop provides all the necessary e-commerce features for developing high-quality e-commerce sites: managing customers, orders and content, shopping cart, integration of payment methods, etc.
- PrestaShop offers many themes based on the theme of your online store.
- PrestaShop allows you to create multilingual stores and offers native multi-currency options.
- Magento Open Source provides all the essential e-commerce features for creating an online store from scratch.
- Magento allows you to quickly create customized content based on different customer segments, thanks to an intuitive interface, with ease.
- The Adobe Commerce cloud platform, a comprehensive e-commerce solution, includes sophisticated cloud architecture and hosting, as well as AI-optimized merchandising and analytics functions.
- From Inventory Management to integrated B2B, from the "Page Builder" (page creation tool) to Product Recommendations, and from Report Generation to Extensions, Adobe Commerce provides modern and essential tools for creating and managing high-level e-commerce sites.
- With Shopify, you can create product pages with ease, even using your tablet or smartphone.
- Shopify allows you to create your product catalog through the best features and 'Apps' such as 'Product Catalog Builder', 'Catalog Machine' or 'Panda Catalog'.
- Shopify offers several natural search engine optimization modules to optimize your search engine ranking and make you more visible on search engines such as Google.
- Shopify offers a variety of widgets (display of various information such as calendar, weather, etc.) or access to services (news, links, etc.).
- Shopify powers over 1.6 million live e-commerce websites.
- WooCommerce is the ideal tool for creating, customizing and adapting a store to meet the exact specifications of the customer.
- WooCommerce allows you to improve the functionality of your store through hundreds of extensions, both free and paid, regularly checked to maintain high-quality standards.
- WooCommerce, versatile and optimized for natural search engine optimization, allows you to easily manage payments and securely accept credit cards, mobile wallets, bank transfers and cash using over 100 payment gateways including Stripe, PayPal and Square.
- Swift is designed to offer developers unprecedented freedom. Easy to use and available as open-source, swift is fast and efficient, provides real-time feedback and seamlessly integrates with existing Objective-C code.
- Swift allows for writing safer and more reliable code, saving time and creating apps that offer users a more rich experience.
- Swift is officially supported on Apple platforms, Linux, and Windows (since version 5.3), and unofficially on Android, Linux on ARM architecture, WebAssembly and other systems.
- React Native runs in a background process on the device and communicates with the platform to manipulate native views.
- Xamarin provides a unique development context for sharing components across mobile platforms: iOS (Xamarin.iOS), Android (Xamarin.Android) as well as Windows.
- Xamarin allows for full utilization of mobile platforms without having to learn a specific language for each operating system. By mastering only the C# language, the developer is able to write for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Xamarin is ranked among the top 10 frameworks for developing native or hybrid mobile applications.
- ASP.NET Core supports building web applications and cloud services using common development languages and tools, such as Visual C# and Visual Studio.
- ASP.NET Core is extremely versatile. It supports a wide range of languages, frameworks, and tools. This allows developers to choose the tools that best fit their project.
- ASP.NET Core is an open-source platform. This means that anyone can contribute to the development of the framework, which allows for constantly improving features and code quality.
- Simplicity is one of the major advantages of WebAPIs: web APIs are relatively easy to use and implement.
- Interoperability is another advantage of a WebAPI: web APIs are compatible with many systems and platforms.
- Flexibility: web APIs can be easily modified and adapted to changing needs.
- WPF allows for greater flexibility in the design of graphical interfaces. Developers can create custom graphical interfaces using advanced design tools such as text, transparency, and transformation effects.
- WPF supports a wide range of input devices such as stylus, mouse, and keyboard. This allows developers to create interactive graphical interfaces that respond to user interactions.
- WPF makes it easy to create applications using window composition technologies, and provides a standardized way to manage application resources.
- Windows Forms is a feature-rich library and offers good compatibility with other .NET libraries and frameworks.
- Windows Forms is a stable, reliable, and easy-to-use and configure development environment.
- Windows Forms supports advanced visual effects such as shadows and transparency.
- .NET MAUI allows developers to create cross-platform applications with a single source code.
- .NET MAUI supports the latest development technologies and tools, enabling developers to create professional-quality applications using powerful tools.
- NET MAUI is easy to learn and use, enabling quick skill-building for teams and streamlined maintenance across web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Power BI is easy to use, with an intuitive interface, and offers a full range of data visualization tools.
- Power BI allows users to share their dashboards and reports with other users.
- Power BI offers a full range of business intelligence capabilities.
- Power BI is fully integrated with Azure, allowing users to take advantage of Azure's advanced capabilities.